Safe Drive Audit
Safe Drive India carry out diffferent types of audits for a variety of road users including pedestrains, cyclists and people with diabilities
How these audis together:
Any of the above audit types may be required in addition to a Road Safety Audit within a particular location. It is the responsibility of the client to organise these audits, and to balance any conflicting recommendations.
1) Road Safety Audit --- As Per IRC: SP : 88-2010
2) Vehicle Assessment Procedure --- As per Central Motor Vehicle Rules, 1989 Vehicle Fitness check
3) Driver's Screen test --- Driving Test, Written/Oral test, Vehicle Knowledge Check, Personal interview etc.
4) Job Safety Observation (JSO) --- Cabin run, Surprise check, Followup
5) Driving Assessment --- for Cars / Buses / Trucks / Motor Cycle